Knauf RFX: Cleaneo Adit & Cleaneo Up Competition
Terms & Conditions
How to Enter
- The requested personal details;
- Answer the following question: “Inspire us with your vision. Tell us why Cleaneo Up and Cleaneo Adit will be part of a great solution for your project.”
2. Online entries will be open from 15/07/19 until 11:59pm AEST on 30/08/19.
3. Limited to one (1) entry per person.
1. All entries received will be judged by representatives of Knauf Plasterboard Pty Ltd (hereafter “the Promoter”) based on originality and creativity. In judging entries, the Promoter will also consider the location where prizes will be used and the suitability thereof to be involved in this promotion. Three (3) winning entrants will be selected.
2. Winners will be notified by phone and email and their names will be published on www.dev.knauf.solutions.
3. First prize winner will receive up to four (4) standard Cleaneo Up panels and up to two (2) packs (two panels per pack) of standard Adit valued up to $3,954.00 (RRP excl. GST).
4. Second prize winner will receive up to two (2) standard Cleaneo Up panels and up to one (1) standard pack of Adit (two panels per pack) valued up to $1,977.00 (RRP excl. GST).
5. Third prize winner will receive the display panels from the Front 2019 exhibition (up to FOUR Cleaneo Adit panels and up to THREE Cleaneo Up panels). NB: These panels will be on display at the Knauf Australia exhibition stand at Front 2019, held at Barangaroo, Sydney August 29-30. Some or all of the panels may be pre-printed with artwork.
Prize Winner Responsibilities
1. All prize winners will be required to take before and after photos of their project and submit the same to the Promoter via firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm AEST on 30/09/19.
2. The projects may be used as Knauf Case Studies for future distribution by the Promoter, including but not limited to the dev.knauf.solutions website.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step- sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
7. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. If, for any reason, a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
9. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
10. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
11. When an entrant submits any materials via the promotion including comments and images (“Content”), the entrant, unless the Promoter advises otherwise, licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non- exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
12. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
17. As a condition of accepting a prize, winners may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter is Knauf Plasterboard Pty Ltd (ABN 61 003 621 010 of 31 Military Road, Matraville, NSW 2036).
20. Installation and optional painting or optional printing of Knauf Cleaneo Adit and Knauf Cleaneo Up prizes are the responsibility of the prizewinner and shall be completed in accordance with Knauf technical literature and advice.